Guidelines For Participation
‘Contest – Pointillism Design Ganesha 2022’
Pointllism Design Ganesha 2022 is a contest for preschoolers that encourages children to bring home their own Ganesha. On the festive occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, let’s nurture creativity, self-esteem, socio-emotional skills and also fine motor skills . This is a contest aiming to invite the participation of children who are in their early learning years. Pointillism is a fine motor skill-developing activity and festivals nurture social and emotional skills, therefore inviting preschoolers’ participation
Template for Pointllism Design Ganesha 2022 (JPEG/PDF)
What is Pointillism?
- ‘Pointillism‘ is a style of painting in which small marks of colour are used to create a picture.
Who is eligible to participate?
- Preschoolers between age of 3 to 6.
- Children studying with the SpringBoard Preschool Programme by Periwinkle Books, authored by Planet-E.
How to participate in the contest?
- Visit the YouTube channel of Planet-E.
- Look at the video of Pointillism Design Ganesha 2022.
- Listen to the instruction carefully.
- In the description of the video on YouTube channel of Planet-E, you will find the link for the Template of Pointillism Design Ganesha 2022.
- Your child needs to design Ganesha independently. Certainly, under adult supervision.
- To participate in the contest, click on the given link: Contest Form Link. Of course, this step is to be carried out by the adults to help the child, since its an online participation.
What is the entry fee?
- There is no entry fee for this contest.
What materials will be needed?
- Printout of the Contest – Pointillism Design Ganesha 2022 template.
- Writing tool like pencil or fingertip and paints / turmeric paste (haldi) /kumkum / sandalwood paste.
Can children take help of parents / adults?
- Every child must independently design the Ganesha.
- Parents / adults can help children for the submission of their artwork.
How can my child submit his / her artwork?
- Upload a clear PDF / image of your child’s participatory artwork in the ‘Participation Form’.
What is the deadline of submission?
- The contest will start on August 26, 2022 and will end on September 5, 2022.
What is the winning criteria?
Criteria for judgement is:
- Child’s independent work
Will my child receive the participation certificate?
- Yes, winners will receive Certificate of Appreciation and each participant will receive E-Certificate of Participation.
What’s there to win?
When will winners be announced?
- Winners will be announced on September 10, 2022.
Participation Flow Chart
Firstly, print the template. Fill in the details in the label on the top of the template page.
Secondly, design Ganesha with your creativity using pencil back or fingertip and paints / turmeric paste (haldi) /kumkum / sandalwood paste.
Thirdly, upload a clear PDF or image of your child’s artwork in the participation form before September 5, 2022.
Terms & Conditions
- Children aged 3 years to 6 years studying with the SpringBoard Preschool Programme by Periwinkle Books, authored by Planet-E.
- To participate in the contest, click on the given link: Contest Form Link
- Upload the child’s artwork in the ‘Participation Form’ in PDF or image / photo format.
- Entries after the due date will not be accepted. The form will be closed.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Inappropriate images will be disqualified with no explanation or communication given to the participants.
- If unclear images are sent, the entry will be disqualified.
- To design Ganesha, participants can be creative and need not follow the same method as shown in the video.
- Do not upload your child’s photograph. Children’s photographs are not required.
7 thoughts on “Pointillism Design Ganesha 2022 Contest”
I want join meetings
We request you to please contact the educational Coordinator for the details of meetings.
This app is very good
Very nice opportunity
How to send ganesha photo plz make video